Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Roslyn Kate's Birth Story: Pre-Hospital (Part 1)

Tuesday night, March 15th, Andrew and I came home around 11:30ishpm from Russ & Ashlyn's house. I had been saying for the past 5 days that baby would come that night! I was getting very impatient and just ready for her to be here already! So when we got home we decided to go for a walk around our neighborhood because I had heard that might help start labor. We walked a few times around the neighborhood until I was totally out of breath. We went to bed probably around 1:30am(March 16th). Andrew was starting to fall asleep but I was just laying there in bed, wide awake. At 2am I felt something "down there"... then a little more... I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom, at this point my water had broken and gushed out! I woke Andrew up to tell him my water broke. "Are you sure??" he said. I responded by assuring him I hadn't peed on myself. So he jumps out of bed, we gathered our things together to go to the hospital. I texted my sisters and his sisters to tell them we were on our way to the hospital. On the way I called my parents to tell them. I hadn't had any contractions yet. We were getting excited and kinda nervous at this point.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment